Tuesday, November 3, 2009

03 illustration (painting)

This is mademoiselle Polka
Mademoiselle Polka adores polka dot and orange wavy hairstyle
She's pleased to meet you all. Come come, go and meet her
she surely will greet you with her lovely smile
: )

This is a small painting that I made many weeks ago just for fun. Yes, with acrylic on canvas. I plan to make more series like this, but I don't have the time. Oh, I really miss that looong holiday. But I tend to do drawings and paintings when I'm under pressure, whether it is assignments, exams, campus stuffs, etc. When I have much time I don't have any will to translate my tons of ideas into a picture (sometimes, like zero idea). Hahaha, I'm sure it's not me alone that think like that. I know some people that exactly just like that. I'm so exhausted these days. The mid semester exam haunting me even in my dreams..Just for more days, and I'll be free. I hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment